Regional wine break in a charming hotel in Beaune BEAUNE
- Visit and tasting at the Château de Meursault
- Discover the renowned Hospices de Beaune
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant serving regional dishes
Available All year round.
Come and discover the region famous for its Grand Cru Wine Road… This getaway offers you an insight into the heritage, wines and gastronomy of Burgundy. The regional products and local flavours will awaken your tastebuds!
Charming 3*** hotel – Hotel Athanor
In the heart of the Burgundy Wine Capital, only a few steps away from the renowned Hospices de Beaune, we welcome you to a charming 3 star hotel, a former convent of the Benedictine order. Crafted from Burgundy stone and decorated with fresco paintings, Hotel Athanor offers a historical setting full of character.
- Arrive in Burgundy via your own means of transport.
- Begin your stay with a trip to the Château de Meursault to visit its magnificent 14th and 16th century cellars. The estate owns 60 hectares across prestigious vineyards in the Côte de Beaune, including Aloxe-Corton, Pommard, Puligny-Montrachet and of course, Meursault. After your visit of the chateau and its cellars, enjoy a guided tasting of 5 wines.
- Enjoy dinner in a restaurant serving typical regional dishes in Beaune.
- Overnight stay in your 3*** hotel.
- Enjoy a breakfast buffet at your hotel.
- Continue your stay with an auto-guided visit of the Hospices de Beaune, also known as the Hôtel-Dieu. Founded in the 15th century, this gothic style monument, with its multi-coloured roof tiles, covers a significant part of the town of Beaune today.