Discover the wines of Burgundy in Dijon with ŒnoPass
- Burgundy ŒnoPass©: 3 wine tastings/visits (from a choice of 10) to prestigious estates and chateaux
- Dijon : Capital of the Dukes of Burgundy
- Overnight stay in a budget or 3 star or 4 star hotel, according to your choice
Available All year round.
Wine is, without a doubt, Burgundy’s most famous ambassador with several hundred appellations, many of which are known worldwide (Romanée-Conti, Corton-Charlemagne, Bâtard-Montrachet, Clos Vougeot…).
This stay in the capital of the Dukes of Burgundy will let you discover the world of wine, through vineyards and cellars, wine estates and historic cultural centres.
Budget hotel - B&B
Central or within close proximity of the centre of Dijon, the B&B hotel offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms.
3 star Hotel –Campanile Dijon Clémenceau Hotel
Ideally situated in the business district of Dijon, this hotel offers easy access to the city centre in just a few minutes. All of the rooms combine comfort, modernity and calm.
3 starHotel - Dijon Ibis styles Hotel
Situated in the heart of the pedestrianised zone in Dijon, the Ibis Styles hotel welcomes you into its comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, with flat screen T.Vs. The town’s principal cultural attractions are only a few minutes away.
4 star Hotel – Philippe le Bon Hotel
Located in Dijon’s historic centre, the Philippe Le Bon hotel is on the doorstop of the boutique-lined streets and cultural monuments of the Capital of the Dukes of Burgundy. You will be charmed by the hotel’s calm interior, combining comfort and modernity.
- Arrive in Burgundy via your own means of transport
- Equipped with your Burgundy ŒnoPass©, we invite you to discover 3 emblematic locations along the trail of the Great Burgundy Wine Road, during your stay. Choose from the following:
- Domaine Long-Depaquit in Chablis
- Château de Marsannay in Marsannay-la-Côte
- Domaine Boursot Père & Fils in Chambolle-Musigny
- Château du Clos de Vougeot in Vougeot
- Imaginarium in Nuits-St-Georges
- Maison Bouchard Aîné & Fils in Beaune
- Maison Veuve Ambal in Montagny-lès-Beaune
- Domaine Henri & Gilles Buisson in St-Romain
- Château de Meursault in Meursault
- OEnothèque Georges Burrier in Fuissé
For more details on the different attractions (visits, tastings, opening times…) we recommend you consult the Burgundy OEnopass© website www.oenopass.net.
We also offer an option for the Burgundy ŒnoPass© with 5 visits. Contact us for more information.
- Overnight stay in your hotel
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Continue your visits and tastings thanks to your Burgundy ŒnoPass©.
The B&B hotels, Campanile Clémenceau hotel, Ibis Styles hotel and Philippe le Bon hotel are all situated in Dijon.
- By car from Paris, take the A6/A38 motorway, exit Dijon Centre
- By plane, closest airports Dijon 5.7 km or Lyon St Exupéry 210 km from Dijon
- By Train, closest train station Dijon Ville
You can find out the location of the ŒnoPass© destinations on the Burgundy ŒnoPass© website www.oenopass.net.